Internet of Things (IoT) is a network of connected objects, systems, platforms, and applications that contain embedded technology to communicate and share intelligence with each other and the external environment.
- Projected to consist of about 30 billion objects by 2020
- Allows objects to be sensed/controlled remotely across network infrastructure
- Encompasses smart grids, virtual power plants, smart homes, intelligent transportation and smart cities
IDEMIA NSS IoT solutions allow users to holistically manage the entire IoT security chain from sensors/devices to network services.
- Embedded SIM – or eSIM – technology and special secure elements to build trusted IoT infrastructures
- First-to-market, end-to-end IoT environment security solutions to control the entire IoT security chain