Our employees are our most valued asset. We strive to understand your needs and offer the benefits that will ensure the health and wellness of you and your family members.
- 4 diverse Medical insurance plans to choose from, both for individuals and families. We offer 3 High Deductible Health Plans (HDHP) and a Premium PPO plan.
- A Health Savings Account is available in conjunction with our HDHP plans. You may use the HSA to pay for several medical related expenses, including costs up to the deductible, coinsurance, dental and vision claims.
- A Healthcare Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Dependent Care FSA are also available, allowing you to pay for healthcare and/or dependent care using tax free dollars.
- We offer 2 dental plans to choose from through a national carrier. Our dental plan provides coverage for routine exams and cleanings and pays for a portion of other services.
- Our vision plan is provided through a national carrier. The plan provides coverage for routine eye exams and pays for all or a portion of the cost of glasses or contact lenses.
- Accidental Injury Insurance
- Hospital Care Insurance
Life & Disability
What would your family do if your income was lost due to death or disability? Life and disability insurance are important for your financial security.
- Life insurance is provided equal to one-and-a half times your annual base salary, up to $200,000 for non-exempt employees, and twice your annual base salary, up to $500,000 max benefit for exempt employees.
- Voluntary Dependent Life insurance is available:
- Spouse or domestic partner coverage
- Child coverage
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD & D) coverage provided
- Our Disability benefits:
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Voluntary long-term disability insurance
The IDEMIA 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan offers an easy way to save for your future through payroll deductions.
- You are eligible to participate in the plan as of the first of the month following completion of one month of service with the company.
- For every dollar you contribute, IDEMIA will match 100%, up to a maximum match of 6%.
- Contributions from your pay are made on a pretax basis up to the IRS annual limit. If you are 50 years of age or older, (or if you will reach age 50 by the end of the year), you may make a catch-up contribution in addition to the normal IRS annual limit.
- You are immediately vested in all contributions and earnings.
- Roth & after-tax contributions are also available.
IDEMIA offers you and your family additional benefits to enhance your benefits package.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP). The program provides help with:
- Marriage and family problems
- Job-related issues
- Stress, anxiety and depression
- Parent and child relationships
- Legal and financial counseling
- Identity theft counseling
- Financial planning
- Various other related issues
- Voluntary pet insurance
- Voluntary Legal and Identity Theft Protection